Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
The Innovation & Emerging Payments team for Discover Global Network is seeking an expert payments professional to incubate new products and capabilities, support Fintech partners on their payment’s agendas, and help to shape the future of digital commerce.
The ideal candidate will know a lot about the Payments landscape, including not only the traditional payments ecosystem (merchant processing, VAR’s, ISV, Acquirer, Network, Issuer processor, Issuer) but also emerging technologies such as tokenization, RTP, wallets, SRC, etc. and stay abreast of new developments in the industry. We are seeking a candidate who acts with urgency & speed, is experienced and confident working directly with clients & partners, has excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization, and has a history of leading successful initiatives from ideation to execution.
Responsible for producing digital payment products and solutions that enable transactions to be routed. Analyzes technical, operational, market, regulatory, and competitive factors. Collaborates with other departments and organizations to execute market strategies.
- Analyze competitive market strategies through the analysis of product, market, and competitive trends.
- Synthesize business intelligence and solve for product challenges to support recommendations for action.
- Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, and others to stay abreast of industry developments. Identify opportunities to partner on new product initiatives.
- Manage the flow of business intelligence information impacting existing products and emerging product plans.
- Champion new products and initiatives within the company.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in electronic payments, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in people management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 8+ years of experience in Electronic Payments, or related experience
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 2+ years of experience in product management, or related field
- Broad Payment services industry experience/knowledge
- Prior experience successfully launching products & strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication skills- ability to interact at all levels
- Prior experience leading successful initiatives from ideation to execution
#Remote #digital #productmanagement
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law) . We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.