Maltem Asia is seeking a passionate QA Engineer to join our growing team of web experts to help evolve a new healthcare platform which is making healthcare accessible, affordable and accountable.
- Full remote work.
- A solid tech team. We are just a few people, so everyone counts. We make sure that when we hire someone, the person is a good technical and cultural match.
- Flexible working hours. Get the job done at your own pace.
- Being the most senior QA engineer in the company, you will create the testing strategy for the products.
- You will have to choose the technologies, frameworks, and languages that best fit that strategy.
- You will have to interact with the engineering team and well as with the business team to understand the workflows and acceptance criteria of the different services and user stories.
- You will need to create tests that cover not only the critical paths for the end-to-end flows, but also negative scenarios and edge cases.
- You will assist with the hiring and managing of more QA engineers as the company grows
- Coding experience. We use JS for the frontend and Scala for the backend. You don’t need to be fluent in both languages. You don’t even need to know Scala. But since we want to automate our testing, you should be able to write test for both the frontend and the backend. And that needs coding.
- Experience with testing frameworks. Ideally for both backend and frontend. Whether it’s Mocha, Jest, Mockito, JUnit, Selenium...
- All levels of testing. From unitary to smoke testing, without disregarding integration, regression, performance... Anything you can test!
- Mocking. If we want to test different services in isolation, we need to build mocks to reflect the interactions we expect. Experience in this field will be critical.
Maltem is a community of 1000 passionate individuals dedicated to innovation, new technologies, data management and digital transformation projects.
Founded in 2001 and located in 11 different countries, our footprint covers: France, Singapore, Hong Kong, Luxembourg, Belgium, Malaysia, Madagascar, United States, Canada, Australia and Morocco.
Our expertise lies in Innovative Conceptualization, Design Thinking, Web & Mobile Development, Agile, Banking & Insurance and Data Management. By providing high-level expertise coupled with efficient delivery, we are always striving to accompany major international clients and start-ups to co-create innovative, performant and scalable digital projects.
Internal life @Maltem
- A community of 100 data & digital practitioners that you can contact to share your knowledge
- Lunch and coffee catch-up to have some chit-chat with the community
- An afterwork every two months to gather the community and get to know better each other around a beer or some nice juices
- A regular follow-up of your key account manager on your mission and career evolution
- The possibility to work overseas/remotely for Maltem Consulting Group (Asia)
- The possibility to be part of advisory and greenfield project
- The possibility to be mentored or mentor someone during your adventure at Maltem
Our Recruitment Process:
- Apply online! The HR team carefully studies your application and contacts you if your profile matches one of our positions.
- First meeting! You discuss with HR about your background, your professional aspirations as well as about Maltem and the opportunities we offer.
- Challenge yourself in a technical interview with one of our experts. It is also an opportunity for you to have his feedback.