Sr. Supply Chain Manager
Ho Chi Minh
***This role will work independently onsite at EMS partner in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.***
Calix works with suppliers that provide long-term competitive advantage with capacity and innovation. We are looking for a seasoned supply chain professional who is responsible for the overall supplier relationship between Calix and our supplier partners. A healthy supplier relationship starts with setting the expectations and then managing the supplier performance to those expectations. The ideal candidate will be someone passionate about driving an integrated long-term supplier development approach focused on delivering world class quality, delivery and cost and have extensive supply chain management experience with international ODM or EMS type companies. Our environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is hard-working, meticulous, and energetic, who gets things done at an effective pace, gets results and is comfortable working with tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Establish, manage and own strategic supplier relationships
- Lead Supplier WBR and QBR processes focused on exceeding Calix KPIs; continuously improve supplier performance
- Ensure financial and adverse cost reporting is reliable, accurate and reported on-time (in partnership with Finance)
- Own RFQ process and cost reduction initiatives
- Work collaboratively with cross function engineering teams to ensure that new product quotes and ongoing costs are accurate, processes are being followed, and capacity at supplier meets expectations
- Lead supplier management processes (supplier performance, risk mitigation planning, standards compliance, adverse cost (PPV, supplier liability, etc.))
- Understand master agreement terms and implications, and manage execution to terms, ensure processes and KPIs are in place
- Identify vulnerabilities, potential risks, hidden costs, and proactively provide mitigation plans
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in supply chain management, supplier management, or sourcing with 2+ years of exposure in electronics industry
- Demonstrate global cultural awareness
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Strong interpersonal skills, building trust both internally and externally
- Proven ability to influence others, facilitate agreement among stakeholders with different interests, lead change
- Proven track record of complex and creative problem solving and the desire to create and build new processes
- Think globally and act locally mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and local language
- Experience with Product Life cycle Management (PLM) tools, excellent knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work onsite with suppliers ~80%, travel ~10%
- APICS certification a plus
Posted 7 Days Ago Full time R-5706
Building platforms that connect everyone and everything is more than our mission - it’s our inspiration. At Calix we build solutions that connect the world. However, creating networks of the future require more than breakthrough technologies , it requires the outstanding individuals who make this possible. Every day we embrace a challenger-mindset and show up with a purpose to inspire our peers and our customers to achieve things that haven’t been done before. From California to China you’ll find creative colleagues who are clear on their roles and committed to creating value for our customers, our company, and each other.
To learn more, visit the Calix web site at www.calix.com
If you are a person with a disability needing assistance with the application process please email [email protected] or call (408) 514-3000 .
Calix is a Drug Free Workplace.