Crossover is the world's #1 source of remote full-time jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We're recruiting this role for our client, Skyvera. Have you got what it takes?
Are you an experienced C developer with a telecommunications background? Good news: we want to hire you!
Skyvera maintains legacy, on-premise telco software and prepares them for the industry’s inevitable shift to the cloud. We’re looking for developers to help build out our new products and be at the center of this transformation.
This particular role will focus on our NewNet Messaging product, which enables telco carriers to deploy advanced messaging services. Recent new features include the SMS Firewall, which automatically screens ‘virus-like’ spam, blocks fraudulent bulk traffic, and detects and prevents spoofing, the Application Gateway, which allows carriers’ SMS messaging infrastructures to integrate with open APIs, and the SM Gateway, which connects 2G/3G SMS infrastructures to 4G/5G networks.
If you’re a veteran telco developer with a passion for building new features, we welcome you to apply!
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Developing new features in our NewNet Messaging platform
- Wasting your time in meetings or doing admin tasks. Instead, you’ll spend the majority of your time engineering and writing code!
Staff Software Engineer (with C) key responsibilities
- At least 5 years of experience as a software developer programming with C
- Telecommunications domain knowledge (ideally including GSM MAP, SMPP, Diameter, SIP, SNMP, SS7/Sigtran protocols)
Skyvera maintains your legacy, on-premise software, while reimagining its cloud-native future.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4673-SG-Singapor-StaffSoftwareE