The Store Pharmacist reports to the Store Manager
2nd Overall in charge of managing pharmacy operations, team member hiring, training & development, managing operational cost, and planning & execution of company initiatives to maximize the store’s profitability.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· To build up the culture of the Standard Professional Pharmacy Service at the store
· To promote the Standard Professional Pharmacy Service to Myanmar people (customers)
· To be the leader of Pharmacy Expert in Myanmar by sharing knowledge with all team members at the store about pharmacy products
· To ensure that every customer/patient receive the same Standard Professional Pharmacy Service to suit the appropriate medication
· Maintain the pharmacy shelves and counters including checking the merchandise and price edge label
· Project a professional image of a pharmacist in the uniform with the name badge that is ready to serve
· Provide counselling through ‘ WWHAM-AD’ to every patient to make sure we are aware of the patients’ information
· The pharmacist will deliver the dangerous medicine to every patient with the appropriate advice .
· Assist the Store Manager in managing overall store operations.
· Execute store standards and provide customer service according to company standards.
· Ensure that all company policies, procedures, and controls are implemented and enforced to all team members.
· Assist to control in store expenses and shrinkage within company guidelines.
· Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy required
· Retail pharmacy experience is an advantage
· Passionate for retail
· Business focus
· Problem solver
· Result oriented
· Strong analytical thinking
· Customer service orientation
· Outstanding communication and Interpersonal skills
· People developer
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to prioritize tasks and excellent time management skills
· Ability to create an impact and influence
· Ability to work on retail hours