The Store Supervisor reports to the Store Manager and General Manager
2nd Overall in charge of managing store operations, team member hiring, training & development, managing operational cost, and planning & execution of company initiatives to maximize the store’s profitability.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assist the Store Manager in managing overall store operations.
· Execute store standards and provide customer service according to company standards.
· Ensure that all company policies, procedures, and controls are implemented and enforced to all team members.
· Assist to control in store expenses and shrinkage within company guidelines.
· Execute operations initiatives and promotions on time.
· Assists Store Manager in ensuring compliance in all areas of customer service, store operations, and loss prevention.
· Act as Team Leader to supervise and provide training and development of team members.
· Complete and submit all store administrative reports on time.
· Ring Sales accurately.
· Display stocks according to company merchandising standards.
· Ensure store cleanliness is according to company and government standards.
· Sell ethical, OTC medicine, and consumer products according to company's and government agency's standards.
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Supervisory experienced in retail operations
· Passionate for retail
· Business focus
· Problem solver
· Result oriented
· Strong analytical thinking
· Customer service orientation
· Outstanding communication and Interpersonal skills
· People developer
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to prioritize tasks and excellent time management skills
· Ability to create an impact and influence
· Ability to work on retail hours