Strategic Account Manager, APAC - Cloud
Manage the APAC relationships for global key accounts
Role requires 40% hunting
About Our Client
Our client, a Fortune 500 technology service provider, is a global leader in communications, networking and security solutions. APAC is a high growth region for them, especially as more businesses move from on-prem to cloud and invest more in technology. In the last two years, the business has advanced heavily in Singapore as the hub for APAC. Over the last 6 months, demand from their core customers in Technology, FSI has increased significantly and they are now looking to add two new headcounts in the Key Accounts team. As a result, we are looking for a Strategic Account Manager, APAC - Cloud.
This is a permanent role, that is focused on selling technology solutions into Fortune 50 enterprise accounts.
Reporting to the Regional Client Director - APAC, the success of the Strategic Account Manager, APAC role will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals each quarter - growth target per account is set at the start of each FY
- Building strong contacts with central procurement, sales engineering and project management teams within their key accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger deals, by identifying new markets and product groups based on client need
Besides, You Will Be Responsible For The Following Deliverables
- Manage top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Build an effective pipeline that leads to a profitable book
- Manage vendor relationships and joint business planning
The Successful Applicant
The successful Strategic Account Manager, APAC - Cloud will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a relevant discipline from a reputed university
- Minimum of 8 years of Enterprise Account Management, with at least 3 years in an APAC / Global accounts role
- Strong track record of having sold data center / IoT solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships across teams and with senior (C-level) executives
- Strong ability to guide decision making in business solutions
What's On Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in a stable, reputed firm that deals with majority of large and mid-cap enterprise accounts. You will sell flagship solutions while operating in a very "float" organization. Keeping internal processes simple and heavily encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management. The firm strongly promotes internal and international mobility and most of the senior leaders have been with the business for more than 8 years.
- The role requires managing some of the most important accounts for the group, so it is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility with the leadership team.
- The role requires you to be highly independent, as the first 6-12 months you might need to operate remotely
Contact: Anurag Garg (Lic No: R1215997)
Quote job ref: 4146712