SailPoint is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Sales Professional due to expansion, preferably specialising in Government agencies.The Sales Executive will sell our marketing leading Identity Management solutions , support both end users and channel partners and also develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within the named accounts and partners.They will have a thorough understanding of the client's business and the industry in which they compete, the corresponding IT initiatives, identifying needs which the company can help resolve, developing compelling business value proposals for our solutions and ultimately closing business.
- Follow-up on all leads supplied and develop business plans that align to the assigned geographic and business needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to address each customer's and partner's unique inquiry, while providing them with the proper information and appropriate solution based on the customer's specific needs and interests.
- Engage and work with business partners like Marketing and Technical Sales where appropriate.
- Marshal and lead the appropriate technical resources to demonstrate SailPoints’ advantages to the customer.
- Follow-up with clients and work with Sailpoint post-sale account managers to ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account including new sales opportunities.
- Understand and work in all aspects of the sales cycle, including qualifying, presentations, demonstrations, RFP responses, negotiations and the closing process.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the territory including the customers, the prospects, the partners, the influencer's, and the competitors.
- Understand and communicate all product and technological strategies employed by competitive and complimentary organizations in the SailPoint market space.
- Maintain the highest level of customer and partner satisfaction within the accounts in your territory.
- Maintain a positive, professional 'total customer service' attitude and demonstrate the company's Core Values.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client's organization from their CEO to a Systems Administrator.
- Utilize all channel management and reporting tools.
- Exceed revenue quota goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Customer Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect.
- Partner Focus: Act in ways that demonstrate partner focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with partners, identifying, meeting and exceeding partner expectations, and by treating partners with dignity and respect.
- Territory Management: Manage territory, considering each and all accounts collectively; establish accurate plans and forecasts; prioritize efforts; generate short term results while holding a long-term perspective to maximize overall territory viability.
- Effective Communication: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- Industry Knowledge: In-depth knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
- Effective Selling: Utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling, leverage mastery of sales best practices and SailPoint’s sales methodology.
- Business Acumen: Understand key aspects of business, e.g., business models and competitive positioning; also understand how business operates, including role of structure, systems, and processes; can speak in business language when applying professional expertise.
- Financial Acumen: Use financial analysis to make decisions, evaluate opportunities and choices; know how financial decisions impact business success
- 7 years of Business to Business sales experience, with 3 years in the Identity Management or Security Industries
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in an IT, business or sales related field.
- Proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment and an understanding of technology and technological innovations
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills; ability to persuade and influence decision makers and C level Executives are required.
- Professionalism, personal integrity, a high internal commitment to achieve success, the ability to build and maintain a vast network of professional relationships over a long period of time, strong oral and written communication skills
- Business travel of approximately 50 percent yearly is expected for this position.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.