Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a strategic and creative member to join our team to manage Growth Campaigns & Retention activities.
- Coordinate internal resources and work with other teams across all functions (Business Development, Operations) to conceptualise, develop and execute monthly campaigns as well as other marketing-related initiatives for Binance, including new launches, activations and local campaigns.
- Support partnerships conversations and craft packages for different regional partnersDrive end-to-end strategy and execution of CRM initiatives (i.e email, lifecycle and in-app) by driving the campaign ideation process, collaborating with designers, helping identify target audience segments, and capturing and reflecting feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Help create and own execution of lifecycle strategies to activate, onboard, engage, educate, cross sell, and retain clients through the customer journey.
- Maintain performance and health of the email, push and app channels with regard to audience segmentation, content, list hygiene, and deliverability.
- Analyze campaign results, develop benchmarks, and report regularly on campaign progress and performance to marketing stakeholdersConstantly stay informed with best in class retention and advocacy practices
- At least 4+ years of experience in marketing campaign and/or CRM/email marketing preferably at a fast-paced tech companyOrganised, detailed- and result-oriented, strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Fast learner and able to adapt quickly
- Excellent project management skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects from start to finish, with input from a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong team mindset and solid work ethicStrong sense of ownership and entrepreneurial spirit
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire