Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- 5 years of experience in corporate real estate, strategic planning, or data analytics
- Experience presenting concepts and solutions across stakeholders and leadership
- Experience with stakeholder management and solution development with cross-functional business partners
- Experience in solving problems through quantitative data analysis
- Experience with spreadsheet and presentation tools, and data visualization
- Corporate Real Estate experience
- Understanding of real estate finance, investment, financial analysis, construction and project timelines
- Excellent planning skills; including attention to detail, information organization, timeline tracking, and communication and collaboration across many teams and at all organizational levels
About The Job
Our Strategic Portfolio Planning team develops global, strategic real estate plans so that the execution team can deliver timely solutions to meet the needs of our growing company. As a Strategic Planner on the REWS team, you will be responsible for developing regional growth strategies to meet complex and expanding business needs. You will develop and present multiple scenarios to REWS stakeholders that optimize our real estate portfolio and meet the needs of our clients.
You will build relationships with cross-functional partners including regional Portfolio and Facilities directors, transactions, finance, HR, and the client-facing Business Partner (BP) teams to anticipate and understand the requests coming from different client groups, assess the growth options available from a financial perspective, and suggest solutions that take into account competing priorities and requests. You will help to create standards, processes and tools to align planning processes across the region. As Google’s business continue to grow, you will proactively address our real estate solutions based on the changing requirements of the business and the adaptations in our real estate portfolio.
The Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) team creates inspiring spaces and innovative services that bring Google’s culture and values to life. We build and maintain all aspects of what keeps our Googley workspaces operating seamlessly across multiple cities and regions globally. We also manage the industry-leading services that help make Google a great place to work -- from how we design healthy and collaborative workspaces, create energizing food experiences, provide convenient transportation and fitness options, to delivering inclusive environments where Google and our employees can thrive.
- Delivers insights on Google's global, regional and local growth and real estate needs; identify and develop tools, analytical frameworks, and reports that expedite decisions by the local real estate executive team/business units.
- Monitor overall balance of the regional real estate portfolio; identify potential imbalance of space, and drive solutions that balance local needs with what's best for Google
- Work with cross-functional collaborators and leadership to support development of comprehensive strategies; drive strategic recommendations, gain internal alignment and guide comprehensive proposals through internal review and executive-level approval
- Build strong relationships with leadership and cross-functional partners that enable you to synthesize diverse viewpoints and influence stakeholders towards optimal real estate decisions
- Develop and evaluate multiple portfolio scenarios; uncover real estate opportunities by constantly analyzing data, staying up-to-date with market changes, and matching our space demand needs
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form .