Supervisor, TAM GO - 72745
Field Operations and Panel Recruitment - Myanmar Yangon, Yangon
TV Audience Measurement, Global Operations
Skills, Abilities, and Personality attributes
Project Management, Communication Skills, Data Processing, Data Analysis, Team building,
Type of Experience
Experiences on team management, data processing, data analysis
Brief Job Description
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Provide quality assurance of data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Planning, scheduling and implementing seasonal projects.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular