Work from home for a global eCommerce company in the field of kitchen solutions & gadgets!
If this job post got you excited, we urge you to apply!
- Forecasts and monitors stock levels of all products of the company
- Manages incoming stocks, reconciles discrepancies, and ensures accuracy in inventory databases.
- Plans shipments and orders based on their personal sales forecasts that is based on their analysis.
- Maintains a close-coordination and positive relationship with our product manufacturers and shipping agents.
- Reports and presents to the Project manager the company’s inventory during the weekly meeting.
- You became a stock flow and supply chain management whizard by anticipating and preventing complex stock flow requirements.
- Synchronizing inbound shipments through a logistical international coordination with China.
- Through your in-depth inventory analysis, you will collaborate with the Marketing department to orchestrate some of the largest promotional campaigns in the US marketplace.
- Good with numbers and quick at mental math.
- Keen attention to details.
- High self-learning ability
- Systematic, well-organized leader with a clear understanding of logistics operations relating to on-time and complete order fulfillment.
- Advanced computer skills particularly in MS Office software’s.
- Excellent oral and written english communication skills.
- Possesses the ability to make quick decisions. A natural troubleshooter.
- Must have extensive experience in inventory and stock management
Preferred But Not Required
- At least 2 years of work experience preferably with a supply chain and
- At least 2 years of work experience in Amazon
- knowledge of VBA and Macro function.