- Present, promote for Land Survey and Soil Investigation services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory /market’s potential, track projects and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new idea and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Degree Level B.Sc(Geology) or equivalent; associate or bachelor's for advancement.
Degree Field(s) Marketing, communication, administration, or a related field.
License/Certification Voluntary certifications available.
Experience Proven work experience as a Marketing representative for Survey and Soil.