Catalyze is a sustainability agency solving problems at the nexus of communications, behaviour change and systems design. For more than 10 years, Catalyze has collaborated with the world’s leading environmental organizations and leading brands on pressing issues that range from deforestation to plastic pollution. More than ever, we are driven by our mission statement – to inspire and influence for the greener good.
We are hiring a Sustainability Communications Consultant with expertise in designing behaviour change interventions, their implementation and their evaluation. He/she will be expected to work closely with our clients, collaborating closely with Catalyze’s creative team.
Employment type: part time or project-based available.
Location: Remote working from Jakarta
- Ensure high level of client satisfaction
- Resolve client challenges via a behaviour change design approach
This position will require moderate travel to other provinces and countries in the Southeast Asia region depending on project requirement.
- Apply behaviour change design expertise to develop suitable marketing and communication priorities and campaigns to solve client’s needs
- Assist with the preparation and presentation of proposals to clients
- Ensure that project work plans and milestones are clearly communicated to the client and Catalyze creative teams, and that they are adhered to
- Manage and keep up-to-date project calendars and work plans
- Safeguard execution of the project to ensure alignment with the agreed objective.
- Provide timely responses to client enquiries on any aspect of the collaboration
- Liaise when necessary with third parties
- Min. 8 years’ experience managing various accounts in the field of Marketing or Communications
- Min. 5 years’ hands on experience applying Behavior Change Design to solve client challenges
- A good understanding of current environmental issues
- A professional command of marketing and communications practices and trends
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Customer orientation and dedication to the highest level of client satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal skills, assured self-confidence
- Diplomatic acumen, firmness in making decisions
- Outstanding organizational and time-planning skills
- Learning mindset
Are you interested?
Please apply with your motivation letter (approx. 300 words/half page) together with your CV to our Linkedin.