Globalization Partners simplifies global business by enabling companies to hire great talent anywhere in the world, without the complexity of setting up foreign branch offices or subsidiaries. You find the talent, and we put YOUR candidate on OUR fully compliant, in-country payroll. This enables you to expand into almost any country around the globe – quickly and easily. Our platform enables you to leapfrog over the legal, HR and tax complexities without having to figure out “how” to do business in a foreign country, while getting all the benefits of a global team.
Globalization Partners’ Global Expansion Platform™ enables you to hire in more than 170 countries within days, and without the need to set up costly international subsidiaries. You identify great talent anywhere in the world, and we put them on our fully compliant global payroll—lifting the burden of global corporate tax, legal, and HR matters from your shoulders to ours. Our systems are accessible at the touch of a finger via our software platform and app.
International Business, Simplified.
What you’ll do:
- Manage internal IT systems from network, end user devices, printers, cloud services and software in a cloud-first environment and distributed workforce.
- Resolves support issues and requests (network, Wi-Fi, internet connectivity, Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, end user devices).
- Configures devices and manages user accounts across multiple services (Microsoft 365/Azure).
- Manages, amends, augments O365 environment (email / SharePoint information repositories & workflow)
- Utilize RMM software to work with users to resolve hardware/software issues as they arise.
- Deploy, support, troubleshoot conference room technology (video, audio, screen sharing platform(s), recordings, webinars, etc.) if applicable.
- Add/Move/Change users across GP’s cloud-based enterprise application environment.
- Work with IT management to ensure proper service records, inventory management, deploy/sunset of corporate and end user technology solutions.
- Assist in deployment of training materials.
- Conduct end user training on IT solutions where necessary/appropriate.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 Professional end user compute platform (OS installation, patching, backup/restore, troubleshooting, software installation, integration with computing peripherals such as video conferencing hardware, audio/video recording systems, webcams, and other peripherals).
- Strong knowledge of Apple Macintosh operating systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory concepts and practice.
- Knowledge of DNS/DHCP/IPv4, and other network connectivity protocols.
- Knowledge of endpoint security systems for Windows/Mac OS (vendor could vary).
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 cloud-based management consoles (Exchange, SharePoint, Office apps and other cloud-based SaaS management solutions from Microsoft as needed) and Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with Mobile Device Management solutions (Microsoft Endpoint Manager/Intune and Jamf)
- Knowledge of agent-based remote management/automation technologies (ConnectWise, SolarWinds, or other vendors as needed/purchased).
- Familiarity with RingCentral UCS platform.
- Familiarity with Zoom Video Conferencing System.
- Familiarity with Slack software.
- Strong attention to detail, record-keeping skills, organizational skills.
- Highly professional demeanor, experience working with worldwide staff in various countries/cultures, ability to think creatively to solve problems.
- Ability to work off hours occasionally as needed.
- Associates Degree or equivalent, demonstrating competencies or study in IT services and support.
- At least 2 years of experience working in an information technology department.
- Prior work with PC hardware deployment from out-of-box experience to active directory join, to software installation and end user acceptance.
- At least 1 year working with cloud platform (Microsoft 365, Microsoft Azure).
- At least 1 year of experience working with video conferencing solutions (Zoom, Teams, Webex, etc.)
- Effective communicator, observant, self-starter, methodical
- Experience with automation software.
- Experience with PowerShell.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence (Atlassian).
- Industry certifications (COMPTIA A+, etc).
- Microsoft Certifications.
- Other networking or vendor specific certifications.