Systems Accountant - ERP Implementation
Hoolah is a startup involved in the buy now pay later space. It is currently operating in Singapore and Malaysia with plans to expand further throughout SE Asia
Due to our rapid growth we are looking for a Systems Accountant reporting to the Senior Finance Manager. We would like this role to be core to our systems approach that will support rapid growth and be a point of difference in the sector.
The role will manage our current finance system and run projects to replace the day to day accounting platform (currently Xero) and the interface with our core payment and risk system.
In addition, the role will troubleshoot system issues and requirements and suggest best practice solutions with our finance team, core technology team and external service providers. The aim is to have a best in class finance system environment that can grow with the business and maximises modern tools to minimise the manual work in the team.
You will have successful experience in a similar role with both accounting and systems experience and the ability to look at best ways of doing things in a fast paced, high volume business.
Please share a CV - it’s a starting point for us which we would like to see how your background relates to what we are looking for - it will preferably be designed around our requirements.
- Manage the finance system environment
- Manage a project to replace the current finance system including a project to interface to the core Hoolah system
- Develop the finance systems including potential system replacement and interaction with other internal systems
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance / Business
- CA/CPA/ACCA qualified preferred
- Involved in implementation of a finance system/ERP
- Minimum 4years of relevant experience
- Experience in the banking, fintech, e-commerce or payments industry would be a strong advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly motivated, and organised individual who is able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- We have built an awesome culture that is all about working hard and having fun, respecting each other, being intellectually curious, working smart, speaking up and being accountable.
- We are all working from home today and will do so for a little while longer until Covid conditions have improved.