Motional is making driverless vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
Our team is commercializing a world-class driverless system. The Motional team is behind some of the industry’s largest leaps forward in the last decade, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world’s first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world’s most-established public robotaxi fleet. Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group, one of the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers offering smart mobility solutions, and Aptiv, a global technology leader in advanced safety, electrification, and vehicle connectivity, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives.
Headquartered in Boston, Motional has operations in the US and Asia. For more information, visit www.Motional.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
We are currently hiring for a Systems Architect to work on designing fleet analytics and teleoperation software systems for Autonomous Vehicle operations. You will be responsible for interfacing with product management, engineering teams and the broader system engineering team, delivering system requirements for a complex fleet analytics and teleoperation system that is used globally.
What You'll Be Doing
Bonus Points (not Required)
- 5 - 10+ years software and systems engineering/ architecture experience
- Requirement derivation
- Software system architecture definition and design
- Experience with cloud systems
- Experience with distributed systems and networking
- Systems Thinker
- Detail Oriented
- Strong soft skills
- Proven skills delivering a product to market
- Strong knowledge of networking and network protocols
- Experience engineering real-time communications protocol
- Experience with remote teleoperation systems(safety critical)