No Joke Marketing is a digital agency that focuses on driving demand. We believe the single most important function in every business is marketing. When the marketing is working everything else falls into place. That makes us the key cylinder in every business we work with.
What’s in it FOR YOU to Work at No Joke Marketing:
- An established business that continues to grow rapidly, even in the current economy where are our competitors are struggling or going out of business
- At No Joke Marketing, you get to transform lives by connecting people who need help to those who can serve them
- Supportive, attentive & motivated leadership team available to answer questions & help you grow professionally (& personally)
- The owner is actively involved in the business
- Great small business environment and friendly team
- Can work from anywhere in the world with an internet connection
- Extensive initial & ongoing training to help you become more knowledgeable than 99.9% of people
- Three Weeks Paid Time Off
- Whatever tools, software, and resources you need to be successful.
- Other perks
Project Management. Operations. Automations. SOPs. KPI Trackers.
These are just some of the things we geek out at No Joke Marketing (NJM. People here at NJM find joy in organizing chaos and adding method to the madness.
We're looking for our next Systems Engineer who is an expert at creating project management systems and creating workflows, The Systems Engineer role is part of our operations team and works with other team members to ensure success.
You should be comfortable speaking with people from around the world, patiently dissecting their processes, and revamping their workflows.
We'll list down the purpose and requirements of the role below. Please read each point carefully because we thoughtfully added them to find our next hire.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- - To perform Calls to study and gather information about current processes
- - To strategize and create implementation plans that generate time savings and process efficiencies through project management systems, automation, SOPs, and KPI trackers.
- - To dedicate 10% of their work time developing new systems and staying updated with the industry.
- - Be the subject matter expert on all things project management and agency workflows
Other Responsibilities of the Role:
- -Troubleshoot system issues that we encounter
- -Quality control of the systems
- -Attend weekly team meetings
- -Tracking internal metrics on a weekly basis and taking corrective actions when necessary.
- Creativity/innovation. Generates out-of-the-box and innovative approaches to problems. Willingness to dive headfirst and explore new things.
- Systems Thinking. Believes that everything in the world can be systematized and/or automated.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over the job. Find organizing & improving processes a joy.
- Communication & Integrity. Honest and transparent communicator to both the client and team. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative.
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Attention to detail. Never let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
If you don't resonate with the key competencies above, please do NOT apply. We'll be wasting each other's time. We only want to partner with people who know deep down who they are.
Here are the minimum requirements to be considered for the role:
- At least 2-years of experience working in a Project Management or Operations role for a service-based company. Working with remote or online companies is a PLUS.
- Experience using and managing project management tools
- Baseline understanding of the following software: Google Sheets & Zapier
You have to be willing to undergo training on ALL the roles within the client success team
This is a 100% remote and full-time role. The expected salary is $900-$1500/month depending on your experience.
You will be required to work between 8 AM - 2 PM EST (New York) timezone. The rest of your 3 hours can be flexible throughout the day (except for our weekly team meetings).