ABOUT HOPPER At Hopper, we’re on a mission to make booking travel faster, easier, and more transparent. We are leveraging the power that comes from combining massive amounts of data and machine learning to build the world’s fastest-growing travel app -- one that enables our customers to save money and travel more. With over $235M CAD in funding from leading investors in both Canada and the US, Hopper is primed to continue its path toward becoming the go-to way to book travel as the world continues its shift to mobile.Recognized as the fastest-growing travel app by Forbes and one of the world’s most innovative companies by Fast Company two years in a row, Hopper has been downloaded over 40 million times and has helped travelers plan over 100 million trips and counting. The app has received high praise in the form of mobile accolades such as the Webby Award for Best Travel App of 2019, the Google Play Award for Standout Startup of 2016 and Apple’s App Store Best of 2015. Take off with us! THE ROLE We’re looking for a technically-savvy and detail-oriented individual to join the Customer Service Enablement team. Your mission will be to own the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Customer Service technology stack comprised of over 50 different platforms and travel partner portals. You have strong software, analytical and project management skills and will be leveraging each of these skills to ensure that the day-to-day operations of Customer Service is optimized and efficient from a tooling perspective. Everything we do is focused on ensuring that the customer service delivery is well-equipped to provide excellent support to Hopper users.
In This Role, You Will
- Act as the primary point of contact for end-user software and hardware support for all customer service tools.
- Manage equipment setup and deployment for remote employees.
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of all platforms.
- Monitor, review and optimize processes and platform settings, including both CRM integrations and in-house automation.
- Constantly improve processes and ensure appropriate documentation is available and up to date for all CS tooling
- Identify technology/process gaps, define solutions and implement them.
- Act as an escalation point for reporting and troubleshooting bugs for all customer service tools. This includes investigation, reporting and stakeholder management.
The Perfect Candidate Has
- Keen sense of ownership: is detail oriented, motivated and organized.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes: with curiosity for new technologies.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to build technology processes from the ground up.
- The ability to independently and quickly resolve technical issues, frequently crossing multiple system boundaries.
- Experience with operating, managing and integrating SaaS applications (G Suite, Okta, Jira, Confluence...)
- A clear focus on the customer’s needs and providing solutions to their problems, understanding when a simple solution is preferred, and when a more complex approach is appropriate.
- Strong familiarity with root cause analysis processes, accompanied by excellent problem solving skills to suggest and/or deploy solutions.
- A drive to collaborate with cross-functional teams in order to improve existing processes by identifying technology/process gaps and ensuring appropriate documentation and maintenance for all tasks within their area of responsibility.
- Exceptional organizational skills to structure documentation in a way that makes resources accessible to a broad audience regardless of background or area of expertise.
- BENEFITSWell-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, competitive salary and stock options
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
- 100% employer paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k (US) or Retirement Savings Plan (Canada)