WE'RE ON A MISSION TO CLEAN UP THE INTERNET OF FRAUD.
Come and join us in making the internet safer for people to use!
The company is looking to employ positive Full-Time, Online Content Moderators, in Malaysia who are Taiwanese speaking. These are remote working roles and you will work from your home (successful applicants must be located in Malaysia).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Reviewing content and / or user-profiles, with high accuracy at a fast pace;
- Participating in regular training sessions to learn and maintain expert knowledge of publication rules, market trends and moderation best practices;
- Collaborating with your team members;
- Providing feedback to managers on trends, common end-user mistakes and questions. You are our eyes and ears and you know the users the best!
- Giving input on improvements of publication rules to improve user experiences;
- Supporting users and answer their questions via email.
Your skills and experience:
- Fluent in written, listening and spoken Taiwanese and English, (B2/C1 Levels)
- Strong communication skills, with a high level of engagement;
- Excellent team player, flexible and reliable, lead by example;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Good analytical and computer skills;
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and Public Holidays, including night shifts.
- Must be located in Malaysia.
- An opportunity to make a positive impact on the digital world;
- A stimulating and rewarding job in a fast-moving, innovative and international tech-company;
- Comprehensive training, career opportunities within management or expert field;
- Fun events, great colleagues and a fresh, playful workplace.
Besedo is a Swedish company with offices in six locations around the world, providing content moderation solutions to leading online marketplaces, dating sites and sharing economy services. Our automation tool, Implio, facilitates fast and easy moderation, often in combination with our manual services.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by uploading a CV.
All Applications will be acknowledged and treated with maximum confidentiality.