NCS is a member of the Singtel Group and the leading information, communications and technology (ICT) service provider with presence in the Asia Pacific region.
We deliver end-to-end ICT solutions to help governments and enterprises realise business value through digital transformation and the innovative use of technology. Over the years, NCS has played a critical role in the Singapore government’s efforts to computerise the civil service sector and integrate IT into its public services.
Join us and create your own success story by making a difference at many levels. Our close-knit teams are accelerating businesses, helping communities and growing smart cities across the region.
We have a great opportunity for an individual who is passionate in recruiting and enjoys working in a fast paced and transformation environment. As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will engage the stakeholders to provide high quality recruitment consulting services and ensure the delivery as per agreed key performance indicators and outcomes.
Role & Responsibilities;
- Delivering a consultative and high-quality talent acquisition (TA) service to the business, driving an outcome of high-quality hire to the stakeholders
- Providing specialist TA advise and support to the TA Community and other HR colleagues
- Driving a direct sourcing approach for all vacancies through a variety of channels
- Promoting diverse, referral and internal hiring
Providing a great candidate experience ensuring they are informed of next steps and they get timely feedback
The ideal profile should have/be:
- Good degree, and iHRP certification will be a plus.
- Strong recruitment background with inhouse experience and proven experience in recruiting for ICT and Cybersecurity
- Excellent time and project management skills; ability to work effectively under pressure, deadlines and changing priorities.
- Experience in managing volume hiring preferred
- Successful experience in managing the end to end recruitment process from advertising to offer, along with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders at different stages of the recruitment life cycle.
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills - capable of dealing with people across all levels of a large, complex, fast moving organisation with constant change to stay relevant.
- Knowledge of recruitment best practices, particularly relating to candidate experience & employer brand.
- Knowledge of key employment law principles (especially Singapore) related.