A Talent Acquisition Manager (Remote) job has become available at a one of best financial services start-up, as nominated by LinkedIn.
About The Talent Acquisition Manager (Remote) Role
As a Talent Acquisition Manager (Remote), you will be an instrumental player in an Indonesia-wide recruitment programme that is in charge of finding the best talents to join our family. Collaborating with our leaders in a financial service industry, you will help define staffing needs and enhance the current recruiting plan. More specifically, you will drive the recruiting strategy for the teams in charge. You will have ample opportunity to flex and hone in on your interpersonal communication skills, collaborate with super intelligent business stakeholders and represent one of the most coveted brands in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs
- Own and drive the intake meeting, interview team kick-off, and debrief process for candidates
- Take ownership of the entire recruitment process, from sourcing, pipeline management, screening, assessment and interviewing, salary proposal and offer management
- Build sustainable talent pipelines in niche areas to support future and current needs of the business
- Create and maintain relationships with other business and HR functions through strategic partnerships
- Develop and maintain strong networking relationships with internal stakeholders and external talent sources
- Lead at least one project in recruitment that impacts the wider team and its impact
- Perform analysis using existing data to identify inefficiencies in the recruitment process and can optimise tools (such as ATS) to perform analyses that can be shared with the organisation
- Keep updated with trends and markets related to business and issues that occur in business and organisation and their impact on the recruitment effort
- Undertake and implement employer brand and recruitment advertising initiatives from concept to completion in a timely manner
This is a role for someone with more than five years of experience hiring mid to C-Level candidates with good knowledge in all basic HR functions. Only Indonesians are encouraged to apply.
- Five years of relevant work experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager for mid to C-level management, expatriate and digital talents (i.e. Software Engineer or Product Manager) is a must
- Fluent in English
- Exposure to all HR functions (basic knowledge) is preferable
- Basic knowledge in payroll, compensation benefit and BPJS is good
- Proven success in recruiting and sourcing for a variety of roles in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of recruiting for varying levels of talent
- Ability to adapt and problem solve in a start-up environment with less guidance
- Preferably someone who has experience in a VUCA environment/start-up
This is a success-oriented business, hence the ability and desire to develop and manage employee relationships and work to targets is essential. A career in recruitment offers an exciting step into a fascinating and richly rewarding professional and yet fun environment.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity as Talent Acquisition Manager (Remote) in top financial service start-up.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.