If you are passionate about finding and placing top talent and you know how to reach and engage candidates on a human level, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team and help us drive top talent to our company via innovative candidate attraction strategies.
Mav3rik is a strategic Salesforce implementation partner. We were established in late 2017 and are made up of cloud, mobile and web technology experts ranging from Salesforce Certified Technical Architects (CTA) to savvy developers. We have our headquarters in Australia with teams based in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth and in the Philippines.
We are extremely proud of the culture we have at Mav3rik, but don’t just take our word for it. As a Great Places to Work certified company, our employees have given us a 97% satisfaction rating! Check out our GPTW page to read more about our culture. (https://greatplacetowork.com.au/gptwcertified/mav3rik/)
We challenge the norms. We push the boundaries. We make it happen.
- Plan and implement company talent acquisition strategy
- Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
- Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
- Manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
- Reviews employment applications and background check reports
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
- Previous working experience in recruitment or similar roles
- Knowledge of candidates selection methods
- Understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Experience engaging with Australia based talent is highly desirable