At Iron Mountain we protect what our customers value most, from the everyday to the extraordinary, while helping them bridge the physical and digital world. Our people have the opportunity to bring their creativity to a workplace that thrives on change. Here, you will be part of a team that doesn’t just embrace what’s exceptional. It creates exceptional.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full life cycle recruiting for non-exempt and exempt job openings. They will partner with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to identify and implement effective recruitment strategies, metrics (qualitative and quantitative) and activity tracking. Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research. In addition, you will ensure a positive candidate experience with frequent communication throughout the process, including the sharing of feedback after hiring decision has been made.
- Source applicants, evaluate applicant qualifications, screen applicants, schedule/conduct interviews and check references.
- Responsible for utilizing the applicant tracking system -opening positions, cross-posting jobs to various internet sites, disposition candidate status through each step of the interview process and hiring/closing out candidates within the system.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of Management and demonstrate a consultative approach to sourcing/recruiting.
- Collect and analyze data on recruitment activities, applicant flow, interviews, hires, transfers, promotions, and terminations.
- Develop and maintain contacts with educational institutions, employment agencies, placement firms, and other sources of applicants.
- Participate in off-site recruitment activities including college/university career events and a variety of professional job fairs/hiring events.
- Partner with 3rd party vendors to drive recruitment process.
- Use best practice recruiting methods as well as developing new creative sources to execute on full lifecycle recruiting.
- Experience managing projects and the ability to cross train and build strong relationships in multiple verticals.
- Strong analytical skill set along with the ability to create and determine recruitment metrics, forecasting and reporting.
- Minimum of 2 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience in a high volume service related industry with experience in non-exempt and exempt recruiting
- Experience with audience driven presentations, networking contacts, and other related virtual or remote required communications
- Knowledge of advanced internet search techniques strongly preferred
- Proven experience driving the recruiting process, with accountability for meeting hiring goals
- Must have experience using applicant tracking system software
- Independent worker, a self-starter, detail oriented, analytical and have ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent technical proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Prior experience handling sensitive/confidential information required
- High level communication and interpersonal skills to include: influencing, negotiating and consulting, across various levels within the organization, as well as, with candidates at various levels in their professional career (junior through mid-senior level candidates).
Category: Human Resources (HR)
Iron Mountain is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law.
To view the Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law posters and the supplement, as well as the Pay Transparency Policy Statement, CLICK HERE