Cialfo is a leading platform connecting students, higher education institutions and counselors through technology driven solutions. Launched in 2017 with a mission to make education accessible to 100 million students, Cialfo provides a range of mobile and web solutions to students, K-12 institutions and higher education institutions. We’re one of the fastest-growing edtech startups in the region, consistently charting new heights!
We’ve always got our colleagues and their experience in Cialfo at the forefront of everything we do. Our passion for people and their success helps us steer the growth of Cialfo, in terms of recruiting, retaining and supporting our talented colleagues. We’re a diverse crew of foodies, gym enthusiasts and bakers. If you’re ready to make a global impact in education and technology, join us today.
To excel as an In-house Talent Acquisition Specialist, we expect you to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting and employer branding. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in Cialfo. You know if they will be a fit into Cialfo and the culture we are building. You have a generalist experience recruiting across the spectrum (technical and non-technical) roles across some of the countries that we have a presence in (Singapore, US, India, China, Pakistan, and other remote locations).
- Understand the current staffing needs and the hiring plan for the next two quarters.
- Comfortable with both technical hires and non-technical hires.
- Develop and enhance talent acquisition strategies across different roles and geographies.
- Compensation structure and benchmarking is your jam - you enjoy digging into the details for Cialfo to be market competitive in the countries it operates in.
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes.
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience.
- Supervise recruiting personnel to prevent any bottlenecks to the recruitment process.
- Organise and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events.
- Data is fun! Use metrics to create reports, identify areas of improvement and drive our recruitment timelines.
- Proven experience as an expert in recruiting, ideally with 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding.
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards to meet hiring needs.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases
- Excellent communicator and cultural carrier.
- Well-organised and able to juggle multiple openings at any single time.
Exact benefits vary depending on your location. That said, all full-time Cialfo employees receive the following benefits:
- Paid Annual and Medical leaves
- Company sponsored laptops
- Flexible working environment
- Medical Health Insurance