Join our team and become a part of this huge shift in how people are working. You will be helping companies to hire and manage the best on-demand and remote talent in Southeast Asia.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Sourcing Team. You will be a key part in connecting digital companies in the region to top talents from Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, India, Vietnam and more!
You will have to be ahead of each stakeholder’s expectations and identify how on-demand or remote talents make a difference in the changing workforce landscape.
In order to do this, you will need to believe and understand the future of work. You will also need sincere empathy, ability to generate trust, and have a true passion for service.
- Screen. Source for potential candidates and screen them based on qualifications, emotional intelligence and aptitude.
- Match. Understand sourcing requests and match them with the right talents based on qualifications and industry experience.
- Coach. Prep talents before every interview in order to manage expectations, including feeding them with all the information they need to move forward in the recruitment process.
- Onboard talents through a series of sourcing, screening, discussion, guiding through the platform and further engagement
- Take on administrative and procedural tasks to ensure projects are progressing
- Prior experience in recruitment. Experience in recruiting for Tech roles would be a plus.
- Being familiar with a startup culture and digital projects.
- Being detail oriented and meticulous with your work. Keep track of the activities.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for your work.
- Having the ability to prioritize your tasks strategically to achieve the best outcomes.
- Being resourceful, creative and capable of solving difficult problems.
- Fluent English, other languages a plus.
- Remote applicants are welcome!
Founded in 2012, Workana is an established tech startup that revolutionises how people think about work, helping companies source for great on-demand and remote talent reliably.
We have offices in Latin America and Southeast Asia; and have raised over $12 million USD in funding (source). Our main investors are SEEK (ASX:SEK), a publicly listed company from Australia who runs a number of businesses related to staffing, globally (eg owners of Jobstreet).
Our culture is about impact. About delivering excellence and keeping a growth mindset. We embrace remote work and asynchronous communication so everyone can bring their best, wherever they are in time and space. We disclose all the numbers and plans so everyone knows how even the smallest of contributions plays a role in the bigger picture. We get shit done and feel proud about it.