About Foodics 🏢
Foodics, a Saudi fast-growing startup in MENA, offers a complete Cloud point-of-sale SaaS with tools that help F&B and retail businesses start, track and grow. B2B sellers use Foodics to accept payments, track inventory, monitor sales, send orders to the kitchen, digitize menus, manage employees and analyze the whole business with smart reports, anytime and anywhere on the cloud. Available in English, Arabic, Spanish and French. Foodics works offline with iOS apps that securely store data on the cloud and can integrate with third-party apps. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Riyadh, Foodics is currently available across the MENA region, with offices based in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Egypt with a culture retaining talents and promoting creativity and efficiency. Foodics today is one of the most promising SaaS companies in MENA and future Unicorn (1 Billion USD company) and we are looking for people like you to help shape tomorrow at Foodics.
To become a leading Fintech and software trusted partner globally, for retailers and sellers who want to grow their business.
We empower sellers with a comprehensive point of sale platform to enrich their operations. We give complete business control and offer smart reports on sales, customers, employees, and inventory. We also provide an ecosystem of tools to seamlessly accept payments and finance growth.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Support Specialist to support our talent acquisition and people experience activities.
TA Support Specialist responsibilities include coordinating interviews and assessments, optimizing applicant tracking systems , and generating relevant hiring reports . Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and keep our process running smoothly.
If you have solid experience in talent acquisition support and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you!
- Supporting & Coordinating the hiring process in different stages .
- Optimizing the use of our Applicant Tracking System .
- Design and Generate relevant reports & dashboards to management based on relevant hiring metrics.
- Helping with initial applicant screening.
- Supporting People Experience ( Onboarding & Orientation stages) .
- Supporting hiring events and information sessions to build the brand and develop a steady pipeline of candidates.
- Proven experience in the Recruitment/Talent Acquisition field .
- Great attention to detail
- Good experience with all hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience using ATS’s , and advanced skills in Google Sheets/ Microsoft Excel.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding English communication skills
- Able to work remotely.
- BSc/BA in HR, Psychology, or relevant field
- Attractive compensations and benefits.
- Training & Development
- Flexible, people-focused culture with relaxed dress code