Over the past 10 years, Livit has enabled and supported 1000+ entrepreneurs, startups, remote workers and companies in building disruptive businesses with a global impact and truly enjoying work & play. Our vision and philosophy have enabled us to develop unique frameworks that we’ve used to incubate several successful startups, build dozens of powerful remote teams and help more than 30 of our partner companies expand. Working for Livit, you will be part of an organization that values innovation, freedom, tech, growth and personal development.
We are looking for a committed and experienced professional that will support the Livit team in maintaining and enhancing our excellent Talent Management practices. You will work within a Holacratic organizational structure, closely collaborate with a small but outstanding team, drive TM processes and projects, work with and explore a big array of tools and systems and lastly, get the chance to both teach and learn a lot of new things.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a fully remote role with a part-time schedule (20 hours per week) that is a maternity leave cover. The initial contract is for 9 months, however, once the initial contract is getting to an end we are open to explore continuing our collaboration on different projects or roles within the company.
- Lead and support the successful execution of all TM processes: On/Offboarding, Performance and Feedback programs, OKRs, Holacracy practices, Learning & Development, People Policies, TM KPIs, Employee Engagement.
- Observe and suggest improvements to current TM processes and policies.
- Conceptualize and implement new TM initiatives/projects (e.g LMS, learning paths, new people policies).
- Update existing TM SOPs and create new ones depending on the team needs.
- Deliver training sessions and expert talks (both to internal team and external stakeholders/clients).
- Occasionally wear the hat of a “TM consultant/expert” and work with our external clients and partners on TM related projects.
- Organise and/or lead Team building activities for the Livit Team.
- Educate the team on the newest/best practices in the TM industry.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) are an absolute must.
- Proven track record working in senior Talent Management, HR Business Partner, consultancy, project management roles
- Minimum 1 year of project management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology or Social studies.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing and leading Talent Management processes, initiatives and KPIs in remote and/or hybrid teams.
- Tech-savvy and familiar with HRM systems, project/task management systems, and any other tools that facilitate remote work.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about topics like the future of work, people-first organisations, talent management innovation.
- A highly adaptable, curious and eager learner that is not afraid to take challenges heads on.
- Proactive, self-starter with excellent project management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent communicator and a true team player that thrives in highly collaborative environments.
- A high degree of organization, individual initiative, personal accountability and integrity.
- Ability to see both “the forest and the individual trees”. Also, we hope you like to get your “hands dirty” with execution.
- A good sense of humour is a big plus :-)