Are you a bright, energetic and curious type, who wants to make a difference in this world? As our Talent Resourcer you will serve as an integral part of our global talent acquisition team with operations in the US, UK, Nepal and Kenya. We are scaling up and growing fast, with $78 million in venture capital investment and offices on four continents. We’re looking for talented resourcer/sourcer to join us on our mission as we earn, learn, and serve our way to becoming leaders worth following.
As our Talent Resourcer, you will be responsible for candidate sourcing and screening, as well as building a talent funnel for open positions in the US and the UK, now and for the future. These roles will focus on our Go-to-Market operations such as sales, client success, marketing, and even product and engineering from time to time. In this role you will develop your skills in talent market analysis, talent pooling/pipeline generation and management.
What you will be doing:
- Develop, test, and track sourcing strategies to create an effective sourcing plan for top talent.
- Supporting the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top candidates through researching and sourcing for candidates.
- Collaborate with Recruiting on sourcing strategy
- Monitor team metrics to identify areas for improvement.
- Contact and engage candidates
- Qualifying candidates for technical and cultural fit
- Communicate frequently with departmental and executive stakeholders to understand the needs of the Talent Acquisition Manager and hiring managers they support.
- Provide support for the Talent Acquisition Team such as coordinating interviews with candidates and preparing and sending offer letters and other recruiting related tasks
- Staying abreast of news in the tech startup space
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
- Have a bachelor’s/undergraduate degree in marketing, HR, or a related field.
- Prior sourcing experience either working in a high growth technology company or agency supporting tech hires where you were defining and executing on sourcing strategies
- Experience sourcing/recruiting for Tech Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering would be a plus
- Have strong technical skills using ATS and other HR software programs for candidate management.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Can identify talent through an ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter and CV Databases.
- Experience in sourcing for candidates through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Has a good knowledge of Boolean operators and some advanced search into Search Engines.
- Some exposure to X-Ray, personalization & Social Media search.
- Experience using free and premium sourcing tools
Typical Resourcer/Sourcer Profile:
An analytical mindset, with a strong problem solving and curious nature. You will have the following personal attributes:
- Curiosity - Constantly looking for ways to improve yourself and your role. Never happy with the status-quo. Proactively working to understand the market
- Service Focused - Putting the Client first. Always going the extra mile. Proud of the work you do.
- Analytical - Able to understand the requirements and data based on facts. Able to provide insight from data without bias
- Attention to Detail - Acutely aware of how your activity is presented to the Client. Takes time to ensure your communications are presentable
- Problem Solving - Constantly asking questions, and proactively seeking the answer.
- Constantly providing solutions to the business and the Client when questions arise.
- Able to compose attractive reach out messages
- Have an understanding of the options available to you to find and attract talent
CloudFactory is a global leader in combining people and technology to provide workforce solutions for machine learning and business process optimization. Our professionally managed and trained teams work with high accuracy using virtually any tool. We process millions of tasks a day for innovators including Microsoft, GoSpotCheck, Hummingbird Technologies, Ibotta and Luminar. We exist to create meaningful work for one million talented people in developing nations, so we can earn, learn, and serve our way to become leaders worth following. We’re on four continents, with offices in the U.K., U.S., Nepal, and Kenya. To learn more, visit www.cloudfactory.com.
If you are skilled and humble, with a commitment to lifelong learning, and you’re curious about the world and its people, you could be a good fit at CloudFactory. Join us, and change the world for the better.
Here are 5 Reasons You Should Work at CloudFactory. Thanks for considering us!