We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What We're Looking For
When you become a member of the Citrix Talent Acquisition team, you’ll join a fast-paced and dynamic team. Finding the right people is what drives our continued success, so you'll play a pivotal role in our company’s transformation and growth. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
You will play a critical role in our success story. Working in partnership with Senior Recruiters, you will act as a trusted advisor, responsible for sourcing and assessing great talent for our organization.
What You’ll Do
What You’ll Need
- Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles for our APJ hub
- Develop a thorough understanding of the profiles for which you are searching by forming and maintaining a relationship with hiring managers.
- Utilise knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies.
- Source talent across all of APJ region
- You will build talent pipeline using LinkedIn, Yello etc...
Who You Are
- 2-3 years experience in a corporate or agency recruitment role
- We are looking for someone who doesn't simply live out of LinkedIn!
- Who will need to be solution orientated and someone who loves a challenge.
What You’re Looking For
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- An excellent manager of relationships and someone with the ability to influence without authority
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies
- What we offer: A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge the status quo.
- Exposure to industry-leading training and development
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.Functional Area
Talent AcquisitionAbout Us
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at [email protected]
for assistance.If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.