AbroadWorks Inc. is a staffing and consulting agency, catering to many companies from various industries all across the United States and Canada, to whom we provide top-notch multi-national talent from across the globe.
As a US-based company who specializes in HR Services, AbroadWorks focuses on sourcing talented foreign professionals, for either a full-time, part-time, or project based, remote, work.
We offer a wide variety of career opportunities for both young and experienced professionals from Virtual/Executive Assistance, to Technical and Creative Writing, and IT-based roles, among others.
Apart from the promise of a competitive compensation and benefits, our unique talent acquisition process offers a truly exciting opportunity for personal and professional growth, a productive learning experience, and the prospect of working in the safety and comfort of your own home.
For this role, our client is in search of seasoned Project Manager with experience in the software development industry to be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope.
Successful candidates for this role are expected to possess the following attributes:
- 3+ Years of experience in a Project Management role
- With excellent attention to detail
- With excellent written communication skills
- Ability to take technical concepts and turn them into well-written quotes and updates.
- Ability to create Gantt charts.
- Well-versed with Task Management Software like Asana etc.
- Knowledge in Six Sigma and Kaizen is a PLUS but not a requirement.
Your job will include:
- Keeping track of development projects
- Set project timeline
- Monitor project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
Candidates may be asked to complete one or two brief assessments so that we can get an understanding of your competencies with the above-mentioned skills.
Successful candidates for this role will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- A total of five paid vacation days per year (additional days can be taken unpaid)
- A 5% raise per year guaranteed (additional raises or bonuses may be given for outstanding performance)
- A paid 15-minute break for every 4 hours of work
This is a part-time job with an opportunity to grow to a full-time opportunity in the future.
*Vacation days increase by 1 vacation day per year. I.e. after one year of employment the total paid vacation days on year 2 would be six, on year 3 seven, etc.
Our main focus is to build an energized and motivated workforce where our employees are happy and satisfied with their jobs and growth opportunities.
We are looking forward to making you a part of our team!
Thank you for your time and interest.
Salary: 2USD-4USD per hour