Who you are
You are a natural people-person. You get a kick out of building relationships with people from all kinds of backgrounds and you are deeply empathetic. You thrive when working in a team. You are a great motivator. You help people understand the value of their work and can motivate them to give their best performance. That means you lead by example.
Why we want you
As a Team Lead (TL) you will look after the job satisfaction of around 10 to 12 remote agents within your region or language. This means you will build strong relationships with everyone in your team, train and coach them. As Team Lead you make sure that your team has the tools and motivation to provide great customer support. You go the extra mile to make sure that your team is engaged, committed, and comfortable with their work, so the team and each agent is able to delivering the needed KPI's.
- Optimize the satisfaction of your team. You are the main point of contact for your team. You address and resolve any issues that get in the way of your team’s job happiness.
- Optimize the performance of your team, based on KPI's. You motivate your team to give their best performance and coach them to do a little bit better each day.
- Interviewing applicants and onboarding new agents. You introduce new agents to 5CA’s company, the project, it's culture, and the tools.
- Provide feedback, coaching, and relevant information to your team.
- Train your team on 5CA systems/tools, soft skills and channel-specific skills. You evaluate and pre-approve VTO (Voluntary Time Off) requests.
- Coordinate execution of project-specific training/coaching with Project Leads.
- Signal agent-specific and project-specific issues to the Project Lead.
- Work with other 5CA departments, such as, the Training, Quality Assurance and HR to fulfill your team’s needs.
- 1+ years of experience in an (preferably international) inbound customer contact center.
- Good understanding of contact center metrics.
- Affinity with tech and/or gaming industry.
- Able to work under pressure and deal with changes in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong leadership and empathetic skills.
- Fluent in Chinese (written Simplified Chinese), proficient in English.
- A competitive salary based on market standards
- A fulfilling position within a fast-growing company (double digit growth!) with exciting customers
- The right tools to enable you to Work From Home, or from anywhere else on the planet!
- An inspiring, inclusive environment with young, talented colleagues from all over the world
If you are excited about this opportunity, then hit that apply button! Make us briefly understand why you see this specific role as the perfect next step in your career, and why you are ready to take on this challenge. For most vacancies, an online assessment is part of the application process.
We are 5CA. For the past 20 years, we've used our expertise to help our clients build their CX & support strategy. Focused on three industries: video games, consumer electronics, and eCommerce, we provide omnichannel support in a wide variety of languages, always using the latest technological innovations.
We’re headquartered in Utrecht, The Netherlands, with offices in Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, and Hongkong. For our contact services, we use a mix of onsite and remote support specialists. A highly flexible and dynamic model, by which we help our clients deal with challenging situations.
5CA offers a fast-paced, dynamic workplace where every day is different, and developments take place in days, not months. Our culture is shaped by a spirited workforce, hailing from all corners of the globe. We all share a thirst for new and exciting technology and gaming as the binding factor. 5CA has a flat hierarchy, where you are encouraged to think big, dream big, and live up to your full potential.
5CA is an equal opportunity employer
Our culture is shaped by a diverse and multicultural workforce, joining us from all corners of the globe, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, genetics, or age.
This job ad is not a call for acquisition by recruitment agencies