Team Lead for LATT– M project
Reports to: Country Director, FHI 360 Myanmar
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
FHI 360 envisions a world in which all individuals and communities have the opportunity to reach their highest potential. Our mission is to improve lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions for human development. FHI 360 has worked to improve lives in Myanmar since 2012, building capacity in multiple sectors, including health, nutrition, food and agriculture, civil society, the media and governance.
FHI 360 is seeking applications for the position of Team Lead, LATT– M project, FHI 360 Myanmar.
Local Action Towards TB-Free Myanmar (LATT-M), is a 3 year USAID-funded project led by Pyi Gyi Khin (PGK) in partnership with FHI 360 Myanmar and PHOENIX Association which runs from August 2020 through July 2023. LAT – M will support the National TB Program (NTP) to accelerate national progress towards a TB-free Myanmar by 2035 through mobilizing and establishing the first civil society TB community network at national and regional levels. FHI 360 Myanmar will provide technical assistance to LATT – M consortium partners.
LATT – M Team Lead has the following responsibilities:
- Provides support to the overall leadership and management of the LATT – M FHI 360 team
- Supports team to ensure that activities are carried out according to the workplan, timeline, and budget
- Manages, implements, and monitors systems, services, staff and budgets to achieve programmatic and financial goals
- Collaborates with technical, financial and operations staff to ensure that program implementation is managed closely and effectively
- Monitors and enforces compliance with USAID and FHI 360 regulations and policies
- Ensures that all deliverables are tracked, monitored, and delivered
- Coordinates and monitors LATT – M project activities
- Provides guidance and mentorship to ensure high quality activities aligned with the project’s strategic priorities
- Coordinates and is responsible for preparation of regular reports (monthly, quarterly, annual) and ad hoc requests from the prime and USAID including budgets and finances.
- Develops and delivers project plans, documentation, training, presentations, and reports and other vehicles to document and share accomplishments, challenges, and lessons learned
- Coordinates the collection and review of data to monitor and report progress on project indicators as defined in the M&E plan
- Leads in building, developing, and growing partnerships and relationships with Government stakeholders, partners and others
- Represents FHI 360 LATT – M team in external meetings and discussions
- Master’s degree or higher in public health, international development, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading health systems strengthening programs
- Strong experience with USG management, programs, and operations including regulatory and reporting requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge of TB in Myanmar
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data for decision making
- Strong written and oral English along with presentation skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in facilitation and stakeholder engagement/coordination
- Willingness and ability to travel a minimum of 25% both within Myanmar and internationally as needed
- Authorization to work in Myanmar
- Myanmar national
- Prior experience working in a non governmental organization and environment
Selection of final applicant is subject to approval by the LATT – M prime.
Supervise other FHI 360 LATT – M staff members
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package , professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360's Career Portal.