Paymentworld Europe Ltd. was founded in 2014 and is an EU-based electronic money institution licensed by the MFSA. The company’s mission is to enable its customers to quickly and easily initiate and receive payments in whatever form best suits them, wherever they are in the world.
The company has built an extensive network of banks, acquirers and market operators which enable it to provide its clients with secure, quick and cost-effective payment solutions through a single, easy-to-use, online payments platform. Paymentworld Europe is registered with Swift and SEPA and provides a PCI certified gateway.
Paymentworld Europe Ltd. is a fast-growing player in the global PayTech industry.
Position: Team Lead / Software Developer
- Lead a team of developers.
- Assist with accurate task estimation.
- Help maintain and improve code quality and efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for growth for the team as a whole and for individual developers.
- Perform the role of the Scrum Master.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Linux based technologies.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications. Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- 8+ years’ experience as a Software Developer.
- 3 years experience working with Laravel and Angular JS.
- 2 years as a Team Lead.
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position.
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
Core Competency Requirements
- Proficient with Node JS, MySQL.
- Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise-grade software.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments.
- Experience with automated testing.
- Experience with agile development methodologies including Kanban and Scrum.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Comprehensive understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Preferred Competency Requirements
- Experience with database development including relational database design, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping.
- Experience working remotely.
Salary: PHP40,000.00 to PHP65,000.00/month
Apply at: https://paymentworld.freshteam.com/jobs/b1SI_0uMGUCY/team-lead-software-developer-remote