An excellent opportunity to take part in interesting C#.NET development projects within the financial sector. You will be leading and coaching software engineers in a supportive and transparent team environment. Gain global exposure as you work together with regional teams to enhance and support the systems in a global environment!
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering and Information Systems;
- At least 10 years of strong development experience in C#. NET and MS SQL technologies;
- Has experience indatabasemanagement, with hands-on experience with SQLquery;
- Experience with agile methodologies, technology-savy and appreciates new web or software technologies;
- Experience as a TechLeador with good leadership skills to manage team members;
- Demonstrated track record to deploy projects successfully working with multiple stakeholders;
- Excellent communication skillsto influence key decisions, mediate conflicts and build consensus;
- Understanding of IT Risk Management;
- Collaborative communicator with good oral and written communication skills.
- Experience incontinuous delivery suite like Jenkins, Nolio, GIT or Artifactory;
- Good knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Leadand coach software engineers in a supportive and transparent team environment;
- Gather requirements from the business users and translate them into technical specifications;
- Responsible for developing technical specifications, coding, implementation, integration, documentation and user guide;
- Work closely with co-developers, testers and business users to develop and improve operations processes and procedures;
- Participate in evaluation technical risks and perform impact analysis to ensure effort estimate is accurate;
- Maintainall technical standards and ensure adherence at all times for best practices, frameworks, software coding standards /guidelines;
- Involved in application supportandprovide effective solutions for UAT and SIT;
- Work with regional teams (remote/onsite), vendors and end-users to implement solutions;
- Provide recommendations to achieve better system performance and efficiency.
Job Description :An excellent opportunity to take part in interesting C#.NET development projects within the financial sector. You will be leading and coaching software engineers in a supportive and transparent team environment. Gain global exposu
Skills: Tech Lead, C#.net, Ms Sql, Database Management, Sql Query, it risk management , Jenkins, Nolio, Git, Artifactory, Agile, Scrum
Experience: 10.00-13.00 Years