Do you want to use your outstanding technical abilities to build lasting customer relationships and solutions? Do you want to work with a platform and technology where you can help customers solve critical business problems? As a member of our Customer Success team, you’ll have the opportunity to unleash your expertise to wow customers. We provide solutions for mission-critical business and technology problems across a vast array of industries and technologies. With us, you’ll deliver solutions that customers previously thought infeasible or impossible to solve. Join us and you’ll find we have a supportive home team, great customers, and a product that customers love.
Duties And Responsibilities
The ExtraHop Customer Success team focuses on successful outcomes for our customers. As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will play a leading role in accomplishing the following goals:
- Analyze customer network requirements and promote the highest value application of ExtraHop in our customer's environment
- Engage ExtraHop end-users to provide targeted assistance and enablement
- Play a leading role assessing customer needs and coordinating high-value services such as ExtraHop Professional Services and advanced training
- Lead and facilitate new customer’s initial onboarding and introduction to ExtraHop
- Champion customer needs and opportunities for product enhancement with ExtraHop development teams
- Assess and document customer health and maturity levels to improve customer engagement strategy
- Play a leading role in establishing 'trusted advisor' customer relationships including facilitating customer meetings, working sessions and QBRs
- Operate as the nexus for customer engagement and strategy with other ExtraHop teams such as Sales, Marketing, Product and Support
Required Qualifications And Experience
We’re looking for Technical Customer Success Managers who can help us grow to the next level. As a starting point for this position, you’ll need the following background:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in management information systems or information technology
- Minimum of three years experience in information technology
- Bi-lingual in English and one other language preferred but not required
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Independence, motivation, and a desire for project ownership
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of networking principles (layers 2 through 4 of the OSI model) and application protocols (e.g. HTTP, TNS TDS, CIFS, NFS, and DNS)
- JAVA Script basics a plus
- Experience with project management a plus
- Data interpretation experience using an NDR platform a plus
- Data customization and configuration experience of the ExtraHop platform a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work with customers, conduct customer calls and meetings and understand their needs
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
ExtraHop is an enterprise cyber analytics and performance monitoring company helping the world’s leading organizations understand and secure their entire environment from core to edge to cloud. Our breakthrough approach to analytics and machine learning helps our customers investigate threats, ensure the delivery of critical applications, and secure their investment in the cloud, resulting in 95% faster threat detection and reducing unplanned downtime by 86% while providing the best possible customer experience.
ExtraHop is recognized by leading organizations for both its innovation in the market and its commitment to building a world-class team. We’ve been named toWealthfront’s Career-Launching Companies list for the last four years, and JMP Securities put ExtraHop on its2019 Elite 80 List as one of the most strategically positioned private companies in the cybersecurity industry. Credit Suisse recognized ExtraHop as a member of its inauguralDisruptive Technology Recognition Program, and SC Media named ExtraHop a2019 Industry Innovator for enterprise network traffic analysis.
With well over $150 million in bookings in 2019, and 40% year-over-year growth for the last two consecutive years, the opportunity with ExtraHop has never been greater. Are you ready to rise above the noise?
ExtraHop is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.