This role is part of the APJ Customer Adoption Group and the Technical Account Manager (TAM) will engage with our customers on a technical level while running the lifecycle of success for them. The TAM is accountable for the success, maturity, and adoption of the customer!
This person will build a technical advisor relationship with various customers across different industries. They'll proactively conceptualise creative solutions to meet customer’s demands and partner collaboratively with our Success, Support, Data, Product, and Engineering teams, plus Partners to facilitate the creation of the customer’s needs within the product. The role will be accountable for functioning as the crucial link between our customers and the organization to lead all aspects of the structure and cadence of implementations!
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for customer quick start outreach in the first 90 days
- Set objectives, get customer dedication, track activities, and generate relevant documentation
- Identify gaps and provide hands on development and enablement assistance to customer's technical users
- Engage partners at opportune time for strategic SOW
- Hands-on technical abilities to help the customer with: installations, create dashboards, custom queries, customizations, set-up alerts/AIOps, deployment automation, and be able to write Synthetic scripts
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar field - Technical Account Management, Presales or Solution Architecture strongly preferred
- Cloud platform experience, such as AWS, Azure, or Cloud Foundry
- Strong knowledge of, or hands-on experience working with programming languages including Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, Python, etc.
- Ability to analyse & interpret business requirements and customer interactions to anticipate and guide client needs. Contribute to internal roadmap sessions to translate them into project plans and timelines.
- Proactively handle customer expectations and lead all aspects of customer communications during implementation.
- Project Management skills to track, manage and drive customers to agreed upon timeline with the agreed upon resources
- Ability to adapt to new tools fast (eg. Asana, SalesForce, data-lakes, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Advanced level of proficiency with the New Relic platform and keep up to date on Customer Success standard methodologies, systems, and trends.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of New Relics mission to create more perfect software. What's most important to us is finding authentic and accountable people who feel connected to our mission and values, not just candidates who check off all the boxes.
We believe in empowering all Relics to achieve professional, and business success through a workforce model called Flex First. The Flex First model allows us to work in a variety of workplaces that best support our success, including fully office-based, fully remote, or a combination of both.
Read more about Flex First and New Relic’s vaccine policy as part of our commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and work eligibility to complete employment eligibility verification. Note: Our stewardship of the data of thousands of customers’ means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.