Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be part of a team of 6 people based in Ho Chi Minh City, and work closely with several teams such as Sales and Integration, in addition to all other departments within Adjust. You are in charge of delivering exceptional customer experience. This plays a major part in your goal of retaining clients and them being satisfied with the Adjust product.
- First contact for your clients within Adjust
- Support your clients on how to best use the Adjust product and help them resolve any technical challenges
- Provide daily support and have check-in calls with your client base
- Work with a global Support team
What you bring:
- Experience in a client facing role in advertising technology
- Excellent communication skills in English and Vietnamese to work with our clients in Vietnam
- A grasp on basic data analysis technique
- Proficiency in Excel, and command-line tools like Grep and SQL
- An ability to break down complex topics in simple terms to ensure client understanding
- Strong attention to detail
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Health insurance covered (compliant with local labor law)
- Subsidised fitness membership
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Phone bills reimbursement
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!