As part of Telenor Group, Telenor Myanmar is on a mission to connect people to what matters most to them by empowering the societies. Telenor Myanmar exists to make mobile services available and affordable to all people in Myanmar. We are serving more than 22 million customers, and our 4GSuperLTE+ network covers more than 92% of the country’s population. Our Team of highly competent and motivated employees are here to provide the customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
We are now seeking an experienced position to join our growing team and help generate solutions, establish and lead on the mobile and digital applications. You will work closely with the technical lead to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company. You will be working for the Android/IOS, customer facing application developments.
- Lead on agile, lean teams, cooperating closely with Product Owners in a highly collaborative environment.
- Engagement with Business stakeholders to capture and understand requirements and working with IT partners to deliver quality products.
- Perform complex activities to track, monitor, evaluate and periodically review the overall processes of project management , as well as the overall processes of coordinating guidelines to relevant functions, in order to identify improvement opportunities, to ensure optimization of the operation
- Collect feedbacks from relevant parties and perform analysis to ensure business and other requirements are met
- Communicate, deliver, and support the solutions
- Comprehend business strategies and requirements and develop necessary designs and plans to ensure projects and solutions satisfy those needs.
- Develop and maintain strategy, architecture, models, integration for Web, Mobile Development, Backend Development and infrastructure.
- Analyze system elements, (software, monitoring, reporting functions and capabilities, integration architecture, and processes) with recommendations for appropriate changes according to pre-identified requirements.
- Translate technical requirements into system, application, and process designs identifying functional requirements and lead the identification
- Design, develop mobile apps, sdk and integrate front end channels with web-services and external APIs.
- Responsible for successfully designing and managing the delivery of mobile solutions and technologies and align with industry standard
- Develop and document detailed solutions for mobile iOS, Android, customer facing channels and platforms
- Lead and mentor development teams from different location
- Take ownership of the solution and systems in end to end
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Computer Science or Technology.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- Knowledge of the full stack and a higher view of all the connecting pieces.
- Deliver Mobile app platform requirements and associated eco-system to meet current and future business requirements.
- Supporting deployment, product change and go-live activities success (this will involve regular participation in non-business hours operation).
- Participate as a member of the technology team in IT governance processes and solution delivery.
- Ensure platform environment run smoothly
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Knowledge of other third-party libraries, APIs ,web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Meets the milestones with a project manager/product owner) with the expected quality of delivery.
- Experience with database management and proper mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration
- Knowledge area on PHP, Python, Java, Mobile development (Android, IOS), REST APIs and usage of Docker, Kibana, Cassandra, My SQL, Redis, Postgres and Cloud experience/setup is a plus
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library to your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled on flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment, and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.