If you "know-it-all" but never share, this isn't the role for you!
#Can you be the fountain of knowledge that our customers are looking for?
What awaits you
- Ensure an excellent understanding of the technical structure and architecture of the customer existing platform
- Applying active governance around overall solution implementation, code quality and coding standards within the team
- Own systems and/or platforms for the efficient, quality, design, and effective implementation of Drupal/ the relevant CMS and for the roadmap
- Responsibilities will therefore include systems design, code architecture, data design, coding and configuration, setup and deployment of CMS workflows and security.
- Start POCs and do early risk identification and mitigate exiting business risk or risks associated with solution architecture
- Mentoring members of the team and ensuring distribution of knowledge
- Contributing in a "hands on" capacity when required to help deliver complex aspects of the platform.
- Guide the team on best practices.
What you bring
- Technical acumen with significant prior experience in similar position
- Expertise in architecting, implementing and supporting Drupal CMS, Wordpress and PHP based applications using frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel
- A proven track record in building & executing multiple large scale wеb based projects using agile delivery methods
- Experience in leading and coaching teams on complex software projects, ideally in agency context
- Experience in using Object Oriented software development methodologies like XP-Agile, Scrum, Rapid Application Development & Test Driven Development and Extensive implementation knowledge of Software Design Patterns & multi-threaded Asynchronous Programming Model
- Experience in Requirements Engineering, Workflow analysis & Design using
- The position requires an excellent level of Vietnamese and English, both at or near native language level and both written and spoken.
What we have for you
- A full-time permanent position with very good opportunities for professional development
- Open working atmosphere and friendly colleagues in an established digital agency
- Short decision-making paths and the opportunity to help shape our structures and processes
- Remote based option available within Vietnam
- Large international clients and the possibility to work in teams across Europe
FFW is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, disability, length of unemployment or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Apply today, we look forward to meeting you!