Figment is a boutique coliving company managing heritage shophouse rentals for the creative class. Learn more about us at www.figment.live.
We are seeking a highly-skilled Technical Product Manager with a storied history in the technological sector. Technical Product Managers are tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with its vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator, and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
- Setting a vision and developing strategy for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of tech projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Advanced Web3.0 technological skillset and a demonstrated history with Web3.0 technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Creative backgrounds preferred (the less cookie-cutter the better)
- Passion and understanding for what Figment does
interested applicants, please email detailed resume stating:
- Expected salary
- Commencement date