CWT Meetings & Events is a global, full-service meetings and events agency with over 30 years of experience providing innovative solutions for both strategic meetings and event management. We live, breathe and thrive on executing some of the most innovative events and finest meetings of all shapes and sizes.
We’re a community of 1,400 meetings and event experts spanning 68 countries and we are continuing to grow. We are always on the lookout for talented people to join us on our journey and help us to exceed both our own expectations, and those of our clients.
CWT Meetings & Events is seeking for a Web Project Manager, this position is open to applicants from around globe for remotely providing support to the U.S.
- Develops project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring execution feasibility of outlined objectives.
- Participate in web requirements qualification to determine complexity level and be able to advise SLA and timeline.
- Ensure web projects are monitored, measured, and reported. Proactively escalate potential client issues to manager/program manager for resolution.
- Develops a detailed project plan to track progress and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
- Lead projects to create efficiencies in web design and build client service offering.
- Acts as a liaison between team assigned and third party/supplier partners for client and other key stakeholders involved in the assigned programs.
- Facilitates planning calls to review key milestones, decisions, and problem escalation.
- Conducts and/or participates in meetings as the program/project plan expert.
- Works with Client, CWT team, and resources to execute the project plan and monitor results to ensure project timeline and deliverables meet client expectations.
- Ensures the delivery of high-quality websites through good leadership and management with a strong quality planning and monitoring process.
- Facilitates project and process debriefing for internal and external teams documenting details to share amongst respective stakeholders and team members.
- Documents and continuously provides input to refine and implement best practices across all projects for consistency and optimization.
- Promptly reports and escalates to management as needed and fully informs of any significant problems or unusual matters related to project management activity.
- Takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Provide technical and customer leadership to web building team and its junior web builders, to include mentoring, technical training, evaluation and ongoing guidance
- Ensures all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Consult with the client and provide guidance on design and functionality to ensure client specifications, standards and objectives are met and client is appropriately informed.
- Uses appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Manages the relationship with the client and all respective stakeholders in partnership with the Meeting Planners or Project Managers.
- May need to support the intermediate/advanced end-to-end website building life cycle (website preparation, launching and follow-up), provide unparallel consultative customer service and customer experience to meeting owners, clients and attendees.
- College diploma or degree in Information Technology*.
- Five (5) years of related experience that includes intermediate HTML coding and/or platform (StarCite/Cvent, etc.) experience. Mobile app/mobile site development experience preferred. StarCite/Cvent experience preferred. Experience in other registration systems (i.e., RegOnline, SignUp4) preferred. Meeting Planning experience preferred. Leadership/mentorship experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Graphic editing using tools like Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Microsoft photo editor, Paint, etc. Intermediate/advanced HTML coding, Platform education, website design knowledge.
- Leadership skills including the ability to provide mentoring, guidance and training to junior staff. Technology skills including intermediate/advanced understanding of computers, servers & network environments, ability to research new technology opportunities, data management skills. Basic/intermediate Java skills and ability to create, edit, delete, administer FTP, and web server preferred. Communication skills including concise, clear, effective and professional client, peer and management communication that contributes to maintaining a positive work environment. Computer skills including proficiency in Word, Excel and Internet, database management programs, Outlook, PowerPoint, FrontPage (or equivalent) and basic graphic skills.
- Detail-orientation, organization and prioritization. Teamwork-oriented. Ability to understand and enforce company SOP (Standard Operation Process). Leadership and ability to provide mentoring to junior staff. High consultative skills and ability to anticipate the needs of the client. Solution-orientated to find solutions for exception requests. Innovative thinking/ability to think outside the box. Ability to attend internal and external training and network opportunities to further industry knowledge. Ability to provide internal training to junior web builder staff. Willingness to take on projects outside of typical scope duties.
CWT is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
CWT is fully committed to the health and wellbeing of its employees. CWT can only offer employment to those applicants in the United States that are fully vaccinated as of January 4th 2022.
As part of the application and / or offer process, you will be asked to provide evidence of your vaccination or exemption status and this evidence will be retained in your personnel records .