Apollo.io's mission is to help every business to fulfill their full market potential by connecting companies with amazing solutions with those who need them most. We've built a database of 250 million business contacts and 10 million companies with a built-in fully customisable scoring engine, full sales engagement stack, and deep analytics suite. We empower companies to do more than conduct outreach but also learn who to target, how to reach out, and what to say at speed and scale - help sales and marketing teams identify and convert their most likely potential customers.
We've raised over $10 million from Silicon Valley investors such as Y Combinator, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, and Social Capital, and are profitable and continuously growing. We're headquartered in San Francisco, CA with a brilliant worldwide remote team.
Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy. We drive growth and success by providing the means for teams to discover and utilise their organisation's best practices.
Your Role & Mission
As a Technical Recruiter, you will help in building and cultivating our A-team by taking charge of building a strong tech talent pipeline and assessing candidate's skills, experiences, and ultimate fit in the organisation. Concurrently, as a successful recruiter, you will help identify future hiring needs and contribute in building Apollo's employer branding. As a key member of our team you will have the chance to make a big impact on the success of the company by building the future teams of Apollo and helping teams scale faster by having talented people on their teams.
This Person Is Someone We Can Count On To
- Own the recruiting channels and full recruiting processes for roles (Engineering, Product etc) and convert our most likely potential candidates into future hires
- Learn how to sell Apollo to a prospective candidate and further develop an effective screening process
- Improve our existing recruiting and sourcing strategies and work closely with HR and team leaders in ensuring a positive candidate experience from beginning to end
NOTE: This position is available for candidates based in Manila, Philippines. Competencies/Key Traits
Role & Responsibilities
- Extremely high EQ & empathy
- Inquisitive, able to ask questions and dig deeper
- Organised, diligent, and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to build strong, productive relationships with candidates, and other stakeholders
- Utmost understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills. Ability to understand technology and keep abreast of technology trends
- Organised, diligent, and has a high attention to detail
- A systems thinker - Driven and hungry
- Acts with utmost integrity
Maintain Sufficient Pipeline:
- Build and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified candidates based on requirements and hiring needs
- Find and engage with top talent through creative sourcing channels and different platforms
- Review and screen high volume inbound candidates and engage with qualified candidates
- Assess skills, qualifications, and experience of both passive and active candidates
- Schedule and conduct high volume phone/video screens, technical exercises, culture and behavioural interviews
- Maintain a clean talent database and applicant tracking system, and manage records for all candidates across all our tools
- Move candidates along the recruitment process and conduct initial phone screens and screen A-players from B and C players.
- Manage expectations and communicate with candidates professionally and in a timely manner. Ensure that candidates and hiring managers are well informed regarding all the processes
- Collect feedback from hiring managers, interviewers, and candidates and use these information in make better and well-informed decisions for future candidates
Skills & Relevant Experience
- As a candidate's first point of contact, you will be an advocate of Apollo and represent the company with a high level of professionalism, confidence, and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times, both internally and externally
- Sell: Candidates look for roles where they can be A players, where their goals and ambition match the company’s vision and strategy. They want to make an impact and feel needed.
This position is ideal for you if you love meeting different kinds of talent, have extensive experience in the recruiting space handling full cycling recruiting, especially sourcing leads and turning cold and passive candidates into active candidates.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Human Resources or field related to IT or equivalent experience
- At least three years of solid full cycle technical recruiting experience (preferably in a tech or SaaS company)
- Solid experience in hiring for IT roles (from entry-level to managerial roles)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Thorough understanding of applicant tracking systems (ATS), sourcing techniques like Boolean, and various platforms to find active and passive candidates
Within the first 1st month:
— Enhance the recruiting strategy and create a solid recruiting system that will convert candidates into hires and meet anticipated staffing needs Within The First 3 Months
— Ramp up hiring and hire top remote candidates for Engineering - Sr. Fullstack Engineer, Sr. Backend Engineer, Sr. DevOps Engineer, Product Manager ++
— Accurately and regularly reporting on the key metrics
Within the 4-6th months
— Continuous hiring for the Engineering roles, Sr. QA Engineer, Staff Engineer/Engineering Manager, placing at least one candidate per month
Within 6-12 months
— With the established recruiting system, own the full cycle recruitment process especially for technical roles and consistently leverage this to hire top talent every succeeding months. Actively work towards keeping the talent pipeline running with employable and qualified candidates for technical positions, not only limited to Product and Engineering.
As we are scaling our company, we are committed to providing the best possible environment for our team. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and benefits, informal, fun, and remote working environment, but we also ensure that our team is constantly learning and following best practices as they advance in their careers. A forward thinking company that believes in hiring A-Players and giving them the guidance, coaching and autonomy to maximise impact and work towards their career goals.
Our work environment is highly diverse with a global remote team, and we are intentional in building an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged. We're a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest engagement software available and we're building a long-term company, and we want you to be a part of that growth and help scale the organisation and its talent!
If this type of work sounds interesting to you and you have the necessary experience and qualifications, - please apply and we hope to talk to you soon!