Udacity’s mission is to power careers through tech education. We are an immersive online learning platform offering practitioner level education in fields such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Autonomous Driving Systems, Cloud Computing and more. Udacity is also helping the enterprise market bridge the talent shortage and skills gaps during their digital transformation journey.
We are backed by some of the best-known investors - Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, Bertelsmann and Drive Capital to name a few. If you are inspired to be a part of something amazing…. Read on.
About the role
As Technical Recruiter, you will be key in scaling our Engineering Team with Impact Driven talent. We believe that we are Better Together and our employees are the reason why we have a competitive edge. You will take an Audacious & Humble approach to the candidate experience and put our values in the forefront of how Udacity will continue to grow and put our Students First.
In this role, you will lead find, attract, and close world-class talent alongside our team of fun, carb-junky, coffee-lovers. Roles you can expect to hire for are (but not limited to) Front-End Engineer, Full Stack Developer, Data Analyst, DevOps.
- Manage and drive full life-cycle recruitment process (sourcing, screening, scheduling, and closing).
- Build a pipeline of top talent through researching and sourcing passive candidates.
- Deliver a great candidate experience by engaging with candidates throughout the entire recruiting process.
- Qualify candidates in alignment with Udacity’s mission and core values.
- Partner with hiring teams and talent team to develop and execute on sourcing strategies.
- Develop effective interview plans to support hiring managers with their decision process.
- Manage offer process, partnering with hiring managers, leadership, and HR teams.
- Be data-driven to drive effective recruiting outcomes.
- Act as a brand ambassador when representing Udacity and job opportunities.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other people team systems.
- Utilize behavioral, functional and value-based interviewing techniques to screen and vet candidates, provide real-time feedback to hiring managers.
What we value:
- 5+ years full life-cycle technical recruiting experience.
- Ability to effectively evaluate technical and non-technical aptitude.
- Experience in sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels (including social media, boolean, targeted sourcing campaigns, networking events, etc.).
- Comfort and ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Experience working at a global company and across multiple locations is a plus.
Udacity is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We believe that the unique contributions of all Udacians is the driver of our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.