Let’s Talk About the Role!
On behalf of a prestigious financial firm, we are looking to hire a well-organized Technical Support Associate to provide professional technical support to our customers. Your primary function will be to answer support tickets and assist with technical issues the client may be facing.
The Technical Support Associate should have in-depth knowledge of hardware and software systems, high-level interpersonal skills, and the ability to solve complex IT issues.
Let’s Talk About Responsibilities!
Let’s Talk About Requirements!
- Responding to technical support tickets.
- Talking directly to the customer to determine the nature of the technical issue.
- Connecting to the customer’s computer system via remote access.
- Identifying the nature of the hardware, software, or networking issue.
- Providing the customer with resolution choices.
- Installing new hardware systems, software upgrades or networking cables.
- Fixing any software or hardware issues.
- Providing minor technical or operational training.
- Completing IT support logs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Two to Five years' work experience as an IT or Desktop Support Engineer.
- Familiarity with networking systems and protocols.
- Knowledge of Java and or Python coding is required
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware systems, routers, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of operating systems, office software, enterprise software, and server systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
If the above position is of interest to you, Let’s Talk!
Let’s Tok Pte. Ltd.
EA Licence No: 19S9976
Registration No: R1989525