Crossover is hiring for multiple Technical Support Engineer positions for our client, IgniteTech.
Are you excited to master new products and solve challenging customer problems? Are you a seasoned support engineer with a development background?
Our Support and Services team operates quickly with a heavy focus on coaching and personal development. The priority for us is high-quality work, and the drive for continuous improvement in our teams makes us a unique opportunity.
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting customer technical problems.
- Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support as well as expanding to new technologies and domains as you learn our products.
- Sharpening your technical prowess by deep diving into source code, databases, logs and traces to get to the root cause of any issue.
Technical Support Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Stagnating on the same technology. You will be continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with new products.
- Spending your day answering calls or providing basic/trivial troubleshooting.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team.
- Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code and infrastructure, you must be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
- 2+ years of experience with software development. You won't be programming in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- C1 level English proficiency and the ability to write with a professional tone.
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent, and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4404-PH-NCRNatio-TechnicalSuppo.003