Technical Support Engineer for AP region as well as support local market (SG). He shall function as 2nd level support for both the Asia Pacific region and local market and also primary trainer and management for products of responsibility in Flow Cytometry and Immunology, coagulation, chemistry, etc.
- Conducting Training within AP office or oversea for affiliates and business partners’ support team.
- Preparation/update of training materials and necessary guides for products for responsibility.
- 2nd level technical support to the AP region support team and local (SG) market.
- Able to support local (Singapore market) if needed.
- Guiding and mentoring new engineers.
- Be the key contact person for products of responsibility between SAP and S-CORP, SEG and OEM Vendors on technical matters for his primary products.
- Creating actions/ideas for continuous improvement of affiliates and business partners’ support team skill and knowledge.
- Diploma or Degree in Biomedical / Mechatronic / Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in IVD Invitro Diagnostics Medical market
- Microsoft office, Microsoft Visio, good communication skills.
- Maintains at all times the highest standards of professional and personal conduct when interacting with internal external customers.
- Prefer to have experience in handling of coagulation, immunology, or chemistry products before.
- Travel Requirement: 40% or less.
- Customer focused.