Crossover is hiring for multiple Technical Support Engineer positions for our client, Trilogy.
Are you the most technical support agent on your current team and ready to take your skills to the next level? Do you love learning software products and using cutting-edge technology to conquer challenges every day?
Our team supports 100 unique enterprise software products - everything from mobile app development platforms to database load-balancers. Our agents not only have the opportunity to learn, use, and support these products, they also become deep technical experts who can solve problems that no one has seen before. Every day gives you a satisfying challenge when you get tickets from multiple technology stacks that need an expert to deep dive into the root causes and create solutions to new problems.
Crossover consistently wows its customers with the quality of support we provide and is growing at a very exciting pace. Join our advanced technical support team to see how interesting and challenging we’ve made support.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Making customers think you are magical by solving complicated or never-before-seen issues with your technical and product expertise.
- Continuously growing your depth of knowledge on the products you support, as well as expanding to new technologies and domains as you learn more of our products.
- Sharpening your technical prowess by deep diving into source code, databases, logs, and traces to get to the root cause of any issue.
Technical Support Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Stagnating on the same technology or product. A quarter of your team is dedicated to learning and mastering additional products and technology stacks, so you are continuously expanding your knowledge and experience with enterprise software and related domains.
- Writing knowledge base articles. The solutions you generate are documented by our dedicated knowledge team, converting your effort into long-term value for customers via self-service and also reducing the chance of you being asked the same question again.
- Spending your day answering calls or providing basic/trivial troubleshooting.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and developing new solutions that solve the root cause of customer problems in tickets elevated from our L1 support team.
- Writing step-by-step processes, technical solutions, and ticket updates to customers using clear and concise English.
- Connecting with customers via phone calls and remote screen-share sessions to dive deep into their problems and solve the root cause
- Learning new products quickly and effectively. When given access to user and developer documentation, knowledge base articles, source code, and infrastructure be able to develop a layered understanding of how the product works end-to-end.
- 2+ years of experience with software development. You won't be programming in this role, but you will need to read and understand code, write scripts, query databases, and scrutinize dense log files while troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience with customer-facing technical support (application, OS, or Networking). The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
C1 level English proficiency (spoken and written) and the ability to communicate professionally and clearly
- Flexibility with your schedule: because we provide support 24x7 to our customers around the world, you must be able to work in a set shift pattern
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-3330-MY-Selangor-TechnicalSuppo.040