We are Loftware – a global leader in Labelling solutions, fast growing tech company with 400 experts from all around the world.
"At Loftware, we enjoy an environment where our people can thrive individually and as part of a team. We look for highly motivated people who want to make a difference, a difference for themselves, their colleagues, and our vast customer base. Everyone’s contributions matter and are highly visible. We realize that we need to invest in our people and to allow for individual growth and career advancement. We train our people, provide them with challenging opportunities and collaborate across teams to ensure success.” Robert O’Connor, CEO and President
Position reports to: Manager, Technical Support APAC
Position requires you to manage other employees: ___yes _X_ no
Traits we are looking for:
- An ability to analyze customer issues with deep understanding of all logs and data we are gathering.
- Ability to diagnose and quickly resolve issues to determining.
- Ability to handle escalations where support is required which is beyond the scope of Technical Support.
- Provide insight into customer issues utilizing remote working sessions and recordings.
- Review production performance and provide analysis and reaction plans for errors/failures.
- Ability to analyze issues with infrastructure and communicating with our Operations and Development teams.
- Coordinate resolution of issues requiring hot fixes or patches with product management and other internal teams.
- Prepared and willing to do any other reasonable and lawful task including flexibility to work different shifts and participate in 24x7 on-call rotation for off normal business hours escalations.
- Analytically minded
- Displays curiosity and inquisitiveness in solving complex problems
- Understand how REST API’s work
- Experienced with logs analysis and able to triage issues to the right person for solutions
- Experienced with how mobile and web apps communicate with the server
- Basic knowledge of C++ and Java
- Basic knowledge of HTTP protocols
- Basic knowledge of how web browsers work
- Familiarity with database architecture, schemas, running queries and traces
- Operating systems (server/workstation), OS logging, OS configuration tools, drivers and windows applications
- Basic knowledge of webservices and related XML, SOAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTML
- Analyze complex technical challenges
- Deliver results and meeting SLA and Customer Success Goals
- Achieve personal work goals and objectives
- Participate in the achievement of Company and departmental goals and achievements
- Bachelors or master’s degree in a technical discipline (work experience may be considered)
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting customers directly in a technical environment
- Flexible with proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
- Self-motivated and proactive;
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, interpersonal);
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong work ethic.
What it's like to work for us?
We’re a team. We believe in using the power of the team. The fastest path to creating value for our customers is all of us working together, sharing ideas and brainstorming to find the best solutions. Our goal is to create an environment where every individual employee can make an impact.
We’re curious. We nurture a culture of constant learning and innovation. We believe curiosity is a good thing, in all aspects of business.
We’re diverse. We value the contribution of a wide range of people, from different countries and backgrounds. We believe their differences make our business stronger.
We’re inclusive. Everybody in our team has equal access to opportunities. We foster open communication and information sharing as well as shared accountability and responsibility.
We’re virtual. Our employees work in virtual teams spanning borders and time zones. We use the latest technology every day, to communicate, collaborate and coordinate.