EzriRx is a Pharmaceutical Technology Company dedicated to lowering drug costs in America. Established in 2016 our (mostly) international team has been driving our mission forward by developing Marketplace solutions for our growing pharmacy base, and being at the technological forefront of an environment that is rapidly changing.
EzriRx is hiring a Technical Support Engineer that will support our team with various tasks related to keeping our support inbox clean and making sure our clients and customers are kept happy. This will be in addition to running reports, parsing data, and supporting different aspects of our day-to-day operations. The objective is for you to be forward-thinking and create solutions to commonly occurring issues that arise and be steadfast in honoring our commitment to being the best company to work for.
You will be supported by a five-start engineering team and a family of forward-thinking individuals that will make sure your work is polished and noticed.
Here are some requirements and qualifications:
- 2+ years of technical support experience
- Customer service oriented
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Great interpersonal skills – ability to communicate effectively, written and verbally, across both business and technical stakeholders (internal & external).
- Basic knowledge of programming language and database. We are using Ruby and MySQL, so having experience with it is a big plus.
- Ability to grasp new technologies, willingness to learn, and have a genuine interest in troubleshooting challenging problems.
- Ability to be highly self-motivated and team-oriented.
- Liaise between the sales team, a customer success team, and customers to properly address customer problems
Some things about the job.
- This is a remote position. So you can be anywhere in the world.
- Payroll us in USD (so you will get the equivalent)
- Hours are 9 am to 5 pm EST but you’ll get extra credit for staying overtime.
- Sick days, PTO, and bonuses are offered.